Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sacred Heart - Nuestro Amor

On January 14th, I had posted two projects to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge- #32 - Put a Stencil on It. When I returned to the blog and clicked on the link to the Sacred Heart project, I kept getting an error message. I'm not really tech savvy, and yes, I started to panic! But after a minute, I decided to add the project on a separate post so it will be included in this challenge without any problems with the link. I didn't want to cause any confusion, so just letting you know in case you see this project twice.

As I explained in my original post, this 4" x 4" square was painted with Pebeo Iridescent Red Blue paint, the stencil was added with Pebeo Iridescent Green Yellow paint. Once dry, I added a layer of One Step Crackle Medium. The Sacred Heart is from Prima Marketing. The hand written message reads "Nuestro Amor" which means Our Love.

I am also adding this project as my second submission to the The Artistic Stamper Creative Team - January 2017 Challenge which is Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by!

Nicie





 

1 comment:

Lynne Forsythe said...

What a BEAUTIFUL, BRIGHT and CHEERY canvas!! Thank you for playing along with this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!