Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tag Tuesday Challenge - Spring is in the air

Hello Everyone! Are you ready for spring yet? I am definitely ready for it!!! This week's challenge at Tag Tuesday just happens to be Spring is in the air. I started the tag by adding Rusty Hinge & Mustard Seed Distress Inks, added the leaves and sprayed it with a shimmer mist. It looked very nice but noticed that it was starting to look too similar to a previous tag. So, back to the drawing board.

I added gesso, Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and a new mist I had just purchased from Lindy's Stamp Gang called Tibetan Poppy Teal. Wow!!! Having the gesso in the background really made the mist pop and was very happy with the result. The bird was stamped then colored with H2Os with Distress Ink around the edge. The tiny flowers are an Impression Obsession die and also colored with H2Os. Unfortunately, I don't think I was able to capture the beautiful shimmer on the pictures which is a real shame!

I hope you like this week's tag and thank you for stopping by!









1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh my, what a unique tag, I have never seen anything like your lovely design, terrific. Luv the little birdie too. ♥