Sunday, March 15, 2015

Steampunk Canvas - Last Time

Hello Everyone, I hope you all had a nice weekend! As I was trying to organize some of my supplies, I found this canvas that I finished a while ago. I put it aside with plans to post it at a later time, but I hadn't planned to wait this long! lol!

It is a Steampunk themed 8" x 10" canvas, with a lot of layers, dimensional stencils, paint and clock embellishments. The sentiment at the top reads: "when was the last time you did something for the very first time". I truly like this message, it's very poignant.






















 
I hope you all like this canvas and thank you for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Wendy McCarthy said...

A beautiful canvas! Love all the textures and lovely rich colours, fab! X

Danie May said...

Your canvas is lovely Niccie and it so nice to see you sharing your beautiful art with us over at Unruly! xx

Michele said...

it is fantastic Nicie -- so full of color, texture, glimmer and shine! xo

JackieP Neal said...

FAB steampunk canvas Nicie!! I love all of the elements you have used!!
Thanks so much for your visit to my blog! Hugs ")

Kelly Deal said...

Gorgeous canvas! Love the texture and the beautiful colors!

linda badgley said...

love the metallic look...and color combo...trying to figure out how!