Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge - Fruits & Flowers

Hello Everyone!

This cute tag is being submitted to the Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge which is Fruits & Flowers. I thought the image of the little girl was just adorable and she happens to be surrounded with flowers. I wanted the image and the tag to have a vintage feel so I added Walnut Ink Distress Ink and a touch of copper here and there. If you haven't had a chance to stop by the Lunagirl.com website, make sure you do. They have such beautiful images that can be used in any project imaginable!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you like this project!!!



5 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

So beautiful! Perfect for Spring and perfect for my challenge :-)
I'm so glad to find your blog, and very glad that you have joined my challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. ~ Karen

JackieP Neal said...

Beautiful! Nicie!! So springlike and the colors are so soft- I love your tag!

Kelly Deal said...

Hi Nicie! My name is Kelly and it's so nice to meet you! I'm now a follower. Love your tag, it's gorgeous. I love the colors and that image is beautiful! My next comment has nothing to do with this post, but I just wanted to say that I love Cha Cha! Growing up there was always a Pek in the house. Unfortunately last year around this time, my husband and I had to say goodbye to our sweet Annie who passed away from kidney failure. She was such a smart, sweet, gentle soul. I still think about her everyday.

Karen Lunagirl said...

Hi Nicie ~ Just to let you know, your tag just won the drawing for my challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! Congratulations ~ you've won a $15 shopping credit at my Lunagirl.com shop! Email me at info@Lunagirl.com when you get a chance, to claim your prize. ~ Karen

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I like the romantic imagery, soft color palette, and interesting detailing in you tag. It is no wonder you won the challenge. Blessings!