Monday, February 18, 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - Celebrate the Season

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge once again!!! This week's Challenge #71 is Celebrate the Season and we could interpret however we want. I chose "Spring" as my theme. I really can't complain because we have been lucky to have a mild winter but I still can't wait to see all the flowers and trees blooming! :)

I inked the background, added the flowers using the watercolor technique and printed the vintage image of the seed packet. I added some Stickels for a little sparkle.

I hope you like this week's ATC and thank you for stopping by!!! :)



   post signature

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

So very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Anita Houston said...

Gorgeous florals! It's amazing what you have fit here...looks so much larger! Love the color scheme as well!