Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Love2Learn/Geeks & Nerds

I have to admit that this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC had me a bit stumped. I almost didn't participate because I couldn't come up with an idea with their requirements. Their challenge is to create something related to teaching/learning or regarding geeks. I really don't have any school related items in my handy stash of goodies so my mind was completely blank. Luckily, while looking for an image for a different challenge, I came across the image of the little girl and her dog. Well, that's all the inspiration I needed and came up with this cute ATC.

Hope you all like it and thanks for stopping by!!! :)




4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL I love seeing unique takes on the themes, this is perfect!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Denice said...

Oh, so clever! What a great take on this week's Wicked Wednesday...I'm lovin' this little ATC! Thanks for playing along with us this week.
:Dxx

Michele said...

oh Nicie it is a brilliant creation! i love it. xo

Anita Houston said...

So stinking cute!!!!!!