Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - Lunch At The Circus

The theme for this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC is circus fun, and boy did I have fun with this ATC!!! :) As soon as I saw the picture, I knew what the caption would read - it pretty much wrote itself! :) I painted the ATC with yellow acrylic paint, then placed a stencil and spritzed it with red glimmer mist. I printed the quote and highlighted it, as well as the picture, with a light coat of the acrylic paint.

Hope you got a little chuckle and thanks for stopping by!!! :)



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant just love the theme,and the colours are perfect love it super atc hugs Cherylx

Sharon said...

Fantastic Nicie!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday - hope to see you again!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

hee hee Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday! :)