Sunday, September 23, 2012

Make Your Dreams Come True

I have decided to submit a second entry to the Unruly PaperArts September RAQ 2. The Art Quest is to submit a Glue Book with collaged images. I played with a lot more inks and layers with this layout than I did with my first entry. I have also added tissue paper with a stamped image from Tim Holtz's line, as well as tissue tape from Tim's Vintage collection. I will also be submitting these journal pages to the Simon Says Stamp and Show - Tape It Up Challenge. You guess it, submit an art project using any type of tape.

Hope you like this project and thanks for stopping by!!! :)







4 comments:

Anita Houston said...

Beautiful pages! Love the vivid colors and the tape really adds interest and charm!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous pages, love the layers of ink and text, which is also fabu,ous. Love your use of tape and the colours are very striking. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stwmp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Krisha said...

Great journal pages.

Sandi McLean said...

Another great set of pages! I am liking your colour choices!