Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 2 - Challenge 16

This week's challenge at Studio L3, is challenge #16. Every week Linda randomly chooses a technique taken directly from Tim's Compendium of Curiosities Volume II book - this week is page 54 and it's Perfect Pearls Mist. I am submitting my project two weeks in a row!!! Woo-hoo!!!

I created two ATCs and didn't know which one to submit, so I submitted both. Hope you don't think I went overboard! :) Thanks for stopping by!!!










4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- I love both of your ATC's- the green one is so awesome- love the design!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Lovely ATC's. Super images and colors. UPA is a great group.
:))

Anita Houston said...

They are both great! ATC's are always a fun and easily doable size when you are so busy! Cool design and fab color!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love these, Nicie. Gorgeous colors and fab stamps!