Thursday, August 23, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 - Challenge 18

The challenge that Linda, from Studio L3, asked us to create this week from Tim's A Compendium of Curiosities Volume 2, page 47, is Whitewash Stamping. When I first saw the challenge I didn't see how Tim got his result. But, if you follow his instructions carefully, you will see the results! I would have never thought of using that technique, until today! This week's sponsor is the wonderful The Funkie Junkie. If you still have not stopped by their shop, you are missing out on some great deals and really cool stuff!!! 

This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show is: No Rules! So I am also adding this project to that challenge. I like when I'm able to use 1 project on several challenges! :)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you like my project!!! :)






No comments: