Thursday, August 2, 2012

CC2C #15 - Enameled Metals

Since I am getting back on track and have started working in my craft room, I'm VERY excited to be able to participate in the Studio L3 CC2C #15 Challenge this week. As you all know, these challenges are taken directly from Tim Holtz's A Compendium of Curiosities Volume II. This week's challenge can be found on page 56.

We are taking inspiration from his different techniques & projects and creating our own version of it. They are a lot of fun and it's great to see what we all come up with! I chose Tim's Bingo embossing folder as my main image and just went with the whole Bingo theme. When you have this Bingo card, we are ALL winners!!!! I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!! :)








8 comments:

Barbara said...

Your enameled metal is cool, and I love the tickets.

Beverly Sager said...

I really like this, esp the green background - very pretty

Lisa H said...

awesome! your enameled metal bingo card turned out really well.

Craft-aholic said...

Wonderful project! I just ordered the book and cannot wait to learn the techniques and take part in these challenges!

Marjie Kemper said...

She's baaaaaaacccccck.... OMG Nicie this is too cool!!!!

julie c said...

Very cool card! Love the colors!

toni said...

BINGO! That's lovely, i've got an old post on my blog using that folder with the enamelling technique i used multi colours a bit fiddley to paint but gives another look x

Anita Houston said...

So cool...love this bingo card all metaled up and embossed! Fun design and so many cool elements!