Friday, May 18, 2012

Simon Says Stamp–Anything Goes!

I really have been out of the loop lately and have not participated in any challenges for the past few weeks. BUT, I'm determined to jump right in and start creating again - no excuses!!! I've been wanting to create some ATCs and this week’s challenge at Simon Says Stamp is Anything Goes! As you guessed it, we can create, well, anything! So here I go!!! :)

I like Tim's Photography Studio stamp because it has the “strip of negatives” on the side and you can add your own "photos" if you want to. I added some pictures to the strip and then added Glossy Accents, then chose one of the "pictures" and printed a larger version of it. One ATC is the "advertising" version and the other is the "actual picture" version. Hope you all enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!!!

IMG_6141IMG_6136

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6131

IMG_6130

3 comments:

Sarah said...

really fabulous ATCs - wonderful vintage images and colours. They are all beauties. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

Candy C said...

I am really getting into ATCs and I love the ones you've created! Your idea of using Tim's filmstrip stamp looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Marjie Kemper said...

Love how you did the filmstrip, Nicie. These are very cool!