Saturday, May 26, 2012

Frilly and Funkie: Stencils & Masks

I am so excited to finally have a project to submit to one of the Frilly and Funkie challenges. The theme is stencils & masks and for my project I used two birds & a flower for the masks and for the stencil I played around with a border punch until I liked the pattern. To create the background, I used the Dylusion Ink Sprays. Once I was happy with the results and the inks were dry, I sprayed a light coat of Tattered Angels Mist to give it a bit of shimmer.

For every challenge at Frilly and Funkie, there are two winners. One LUCKY winner will receive a $15.00 gift certificate to spend at the The Funkie Junkie Boutique and one LUCKY winner is chosen by the design team and will receive a winner's badge to display on their blog. If you haven't shopped at the boutique before, stop by! Their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Hope you all like it! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)





8 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Nicie, I'm totally loving your journal page! What a very cool mix of stamping and stenciling., and a fantastic creation of your very own stencil with the punch. We are very happy to have you join us this week at Frilly and Funkie!

artistamyjo said...

What a great combination of supplies you have used.
Really beautiful !
Hugs

Terry said...

Well my eyes are pretty excited to feast on your incredible journal page! I love how your choice of colors and stencils! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

Anita Houston said...

Gorgeous colors May! I love all the different stencils and masks...lovely layering! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie!!!!

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Nicie, this is gorgeous. I love the beautiful merged colours and design
hugs June x

Sue said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Much appreciated. Taken a look at yours and I love the work you have done. I'm your newest follower! Sx

Sue C said...

Beautiful work, the depth of colours is just stunning ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Tammy Roberts said...

Awesome stencil work! Thank you for sharing it with us at Frilly and Funkie!