Sunday, May 6, 2012

First Journal Pages

It feels good to be "pecking away" again -- I have been fighting a horrible sinus infection and it's affected my creative mood! Hopefully, these meds will kill whatever infection is having a "party" in my head and I'll be back posting more projects.

It seems that lately no matter where you turn, there are comments or projects regarding journals. Well, I have to admit, I have been very curious and wanted to give this art form a try. These are a few journal pages that I started to get a feel of this new art [well, new to me :)]. In fact, I don't know if they would be considered journal pages because I haven't written anything on them. I just wanted to play around with the different mediums and see what the result would be. I used gesso, Perfect Pearls, Tattered Angels sprays, acrylic paints, stamps and Dylusions Ink Sprays -- BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!!! Since the pages are bold, beautiful colors, I'm able to add them to this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show A Kaleidoscope of Colour! Hope you all enjoy and thanks for stopping by!!! :)











2 comments:

Terry said...

I want to thank you very much for joining the DT from SSSS with your fabulous first Journal pages, love the colors. Thank you Hugs Terry xxx

craftattack said...

Your journal pages are wonderful, so much colour and feeling! Valerie