Thursday, May 31, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 - Challenge 7

Lately, it's been one thing or another and I haven't had a chance to follow along with the CC2 challenges. Hopefully, things are slowing down for me and I'll be able to play along from now on. I sure have missed them!!!

Linda, at Studio L3 is following Tim Holtz's techniques from his latest book A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol II. This week's technique is Brushless Watercolor from page 49 and the wonderful sponsor is eclectic Paperie. Be sure to stop by and visit them!

I created a 6" x 6" card with a stamp from Stampers Anonymous. The second layer has Tattered Angels spritz but unfortunately I couldn't capture the beautiful sheen. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!! :)




3 comments:

Connie said...

Hi, I just found you and I must say that your work is delightful. Very creative! I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm invitation to visit my blog and hopefully to follow me, too. Connie :)

Lorna said...

Beautiful!!

Terry said...

Oh this is stunning! Love the design and colors!