Monday, April 23, 2012

My Monthly Mojo - April

I created this elegant tag for the My Mojo Monthly - April Tagology. I am having so much fun creating tags for many projects!!! :)

This tag has been inked with Distress Inks in Spice Marmalade, Dried Marigold & Crushed Olive. The flower image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and has been colored with iridescent watercolors - I really like the transparency of these colors! The phrase "Always Remember" is heat embossed on a small piece of manila stock and has a nice embroidered ribbon at the bottom. The top has a blue ribbon with a strand of faux pearls running through the middle. I hope you like the project! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)






5 comments:

Anita Houston said...

Wonderful tag...great colors! I love your blue flower image, and I would never have thought to use pearls like that...awesome touch!

artistamyjo said...

This is a beautiful tag and the colors are awesome!
Hugs

Sarah said...

OOOh - loving these wonderful rich and vibrant colours. Your tag looks fabulous and the embellishments are beautiful. Enjoy your taggy time and thanks so much for sharing with My Mojo Monthly! Sarah.

Marjie Kemper said...

The crushed olive is such a beautiful choice with those other colors.... LOVE it!

Marjie Kemper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.