Saturday, April 14, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - April

This is my tag for the April 12 Tags of 2012 project. I used several stamps from the Urban Grunge set. The decorative frame, crown & the bird's chest was stamped with white ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I used Distress Inks in Broken China & Wild Honey, applied the Spritz & Flick Technique and also spritzed it with Perfect Pearl Mist in Turquoise. The two small hearts were sprayed with Dylusions Ink Spray in London Blue, then Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy was applied on top. The "Listen to your heart" stamp was added to card stock that sits on corrugated paper for a little added dimension. Since I used several of Tim's techniques, I was also able to add this tag to the Simon Says Stamp and Show A Lord Tim Technique!

Thank you for stopping by!!! :)




2 comments:

Sarah said...

a really bright and creative take on the tag...fabulous tag and colours! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Simon says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

Winnie said...

Very cool tag. Love the colors and how vibrant they are. The way you popped up the center was very cool too...(my favorite bird stamp you used!!)