Tuesday, March 27, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - March

I have finally completed my project for Tim's 12 Tags of 2012 - March and I really love how it turned out. I was also able to use the easel die which I've had for a while. I wonder if there is an ATC size easel? Definitely would get that one!!! :)

I didn't have the wood grain stamp, but I did have the embossing folder. After embossing the card stock I painted it with burnt sienna acrylic paint, then added Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Sun Kissed. The ticket die cut was also spritzed with Smooch and the saying "every possibility..." was stamped with Forest Moss Distress Ink. There are three real tree branches in the middle, an Idea-Ology Foliage Fastener on the upper right hand corner and one on the lower left corner. The butterflies were die cut, painted with the Forest Moss Distress Ink and also spritzed with Smooch, cut pieces of paper were added then Glossy Accents was added on top...and last but not least the easel.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)






1 comment:

artistamyjo said...

Wow ! This is fabulous,nicely done!
Hugs, Amy Jo