Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grungy Monday #37 - Wearable Art

Here is my entry to the Grungy Monday #37 - Wearable Art challenge. This was a real challenge for me because I couldn't decide what type of wearable art to create. I finally settled on the bracelet and have to say that it was a lot of fun - I love the little bottle! :)  I like the look the Tim Holtz's Trinket Pins give this bracelet - very cool! The silver chains and clasps were antiqued but I didn't want to make them look too "rusty" so I left the chemicals long enough to just darken the metal with just a small touch of rust. The small key is from Tim's line, I colored it with alcohol inks then also antiqued the top portion. The pendant has the Ticket Stamp, from Tim's stamp collection, in the middle and used Glossy Accents to seal it in. The closure is another Trinket Pin and think that it brings the whole look together. Thanks for stopping by! :)







4 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Such a completely fabulous bracelet!

Angi [at] MakingMayhem said...

Love chunky charm bracelets...especially vintagey looking ones! Lovely piece!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful bracelet!

toni said...

Gorgeous bracelet, I love that kind of look x