Friday, February 17, 2012

Grungy Monday 36 - Tim's 12 Tags of 2012

Here's my entry to this week's Grungy Monday 36, that is being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp. Luckily, it also qualifies for the first Tim's 12 Tags of 2012. I created the tag using Tim's Tag & Bookplates die, then used Tim's embossing folder. I used the circles because they reminded me of a bull's eye - I imagined cupid shooting its arrow straight to the middle! :)  I used Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Barn Door and Festive Berries on the tag and the seam ribbons have been colored with Fired Brick and Festive Berries. The embossed hearts have been decorated with Distress Stickles in Rock Candy, the bottom heart has an Idea-Ology Game Spinner and of course, the key is from the Idea-Ology Word Keys.

This is the first time that I participate in the My Mojo Monthly project and was lucky enough to be able to use this tag for that challenge as well. Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!










2 comments:

Sarah said...

A really great tag with wonderful colours and lots of great details. Love the hearts and the Idea-ology accents! Thanks so much for sharing with My Mojo Monthly. If you could please add a link back to MMM in your post, this would be greatly appreciated. Sarah.

Sarah said...

Hi there, I see my link has popped up your blog wall...you don't have to have me there...just add a link back to MMM in your actual blog post about your tag... like you did for Grungy Monday - that's more than enough for me...Thanks!