Friday, February 10, 2012

Grungy Monday #35 - Tim's ATC

I was so excited to see that this week's Grungy Monday Challenge was to create an ATC using one of Tim's great products and/or techniques! Why?????  Well, I have a confession...this the first ATC that I create. I know, I know, I'm a VERY late bloomer --  lol!!!! I have been wanting to create some ATCs for a while but kept putting it off. This was my chance and here is my little creation.

The background was created by blending Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo then spritzing it with a bit of water. The geisha is a copy of a vintage picture, the edges were highlighted with a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink and has Glossy Accents around it. The left side of the card has a strip of Vintage Photo Crackle Paint, the stamp "in dreams..." is from one of Tim's stamp collections and is stamped on a piece of sheer light green fabric. The bottom and part of the left side has Distress Stickels in Peeled paint.

 I have to say that creating this miniature piece of art was soooo much fun!!!! I'm going to have to remember that there are many other things to create! :)

3 comments:

El rincon de vanessa said...

Me gusta mucho como te a quedadoooo!!!me encanta....

ลngεŁล said...

Muy bonito!!, la imagen es preciosa!, el craquelado genial,
Great job!!, hugs

Nicie Ibarra said...

Hola Vanessa & Angela! Muchas gracias por el complimento!!!