Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Elegant Wall Hanging with Peacock Feather

I truly enjoyed creating this wall hanging! Actually, this is a picture frame but I wanted to create something different with it. When I saw the peacock feather in my supply drawer the whole image came to mind. The paint is from the Martha Stewart paint line, the swirl image is stamped with white ink, I added Perfect Pearls powder randomly because it added a beautiful shimmer. The smaller bunches of feathers have a clay embellishment on them painted with a bold green/teal color. Well, I hope you all like this little creation. :)






3 comments:

Gina said...

This is a really beautiful piece..."elegant" is definitely the right description :D XXX

Nicie Ibarra said...

Thanks so much Gina!!!! :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Nicie, this is stunning! Love the feathers and that's one of my favorites of Tim's sentiments.